- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- Is the security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information?
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
The terms “we” or “us” refers to the data processors and controllers of ELF925.com. Thereby we ensure that all data processors and controllers handle data highly responsibly.
Retaining and deleting personal data:
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We give all of our website users at any time the possibility to delete their data. Just send us a message here. We will retain your personal data as follows: Personal data will be retained for a minimum period of six month following the registration date, and for a maximum period of two years after no activity.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy. Every suggestion of improvement will be welcomed and considered.
Any change of your personal information can be initiated:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
- By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
When do we collect data?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site. Please feel free to provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your data?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your data?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Language – save the users preferred language
- Currency – save users preferred currency
- Close_popup_status – quick registration
- G_ENABLED_IDPS – link to google
Cookies used by our service providers:
- _ga, _gat, _gid, NID - These cookies are Google Analytics which are used to gather anonymous information on how visitors are using our website, drop-off pages as well as which device and web-browser they use.
We use additional third party cookies. Therefore third party providers compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to track user behavior to offer better site experiences and customize advertisement. The relevant cookies are:
Facebook – to track the behavior of customers on our website to customize advertisement on Facebook.
We use HTML5 cookies in two different variations.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome)
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox)
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera)
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer)
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari)
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won't affect the user's experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because we do not know whether our third-party data controllers honor it.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Data protection officer:
Our data protection officer's contact details are: Nicolas Appave. Under his supervision there are several sub-processors, which are solely internal staff of ELF925.com.