Plain Beads FAQs
Do sterling silver beads tarnish?
Plain and jeweled beads
made from high-quality sterling silver are a great addition to any bracelet, necklace, or anklet, but without proper care, your beads may lose their shine. To keep your sterling silver beads looking bright and beautiful, here’s how to polish and care for them:
- Prevent your sterling silver beads from tarnish and discoloration by storing them in an airtight container or bag. Make sure to keep separate pieces in different containers so that they don’t get scratched.
- Don't let your beads come into contact with chlorine pool water, harsh chemicals, or lotions.
- Clean your sterling silver beads with an electrolyte solution, soap and water, baking soda and water, or vinegar and baking soda.
- Wear your sterling silver beads, allowing the natural oils from your skin to keep them shiny.
While our hallmarked 925 sterling silver pieces are made with top-grade materials, it’s important that you take care of your sterling silver accessories properly to keep them looking good as new for as long as possible.
What are sterling silver plain beads?
Sterling silver plain beads are small accessories that can be used to decorate bracelets and necklaces—or anything, really. Simply slip a cute bead on a chain to give it a fresh new look or change out the beads based on the occasion. For example, customers can wear a US Air Force Bead on Veteran’s Day or a Heart Love Bead on their anniversary. The possibilities are endless.
Silver beads can also be used to make your own jewelry using bead bracelets
. Shop our collection of sterling silver beads and encourage your customers to create a bracelet that’s as one-of-a-kind as they are.
How do I buy sterling silver beads wholesale?
You can buy Bulk beads at ELF925, the premier source for top-quality and stylish sterling silver jewelry. We appreciate all of our costumes, which is why we aim to make the ordering experience as simple as possible. If you’re interested in placing a wholesale order for silver beads, take a look at the instructions below:
- Add all of your favorite beads along with their quantity to the cart and proceed to check out when done.
- At check out, you’ll log in or create an account for seamless shopping and 5% off.
- Provide us with your payment and shipping details.
Easy, right? Buy silver beads in bulk to save up to 20% on your order with our stellar volume discounts. Now you can keep more money in your pocket and your inventory well-stocked.